Paraplanner, Team Leader, Paraplanner Team Leader, Paraplanner Manager, Senior Paraplanner, Manager, Wealth Manager, Wealth Management, Financial Planning
A superb career opportunity is available with a leading Wealth Manager for a Paraplanner Team Leader. An exceptional role, for an experienced and qualified Senior Paraplanner to move into a managerial position or for an existing Team Leader.
It manages approximately £450 million of client assets, held within Pensions and Investments. The firm is directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Paraplanner Team Leader
Are you a proactive and driven individual looking to lead a team towards excellence in the world of Financial Planning? We're seeking a passionate Paraplanning Team Leader to spearhead a regional IFA’s team, drive efficiency, and ensure accuracy in all operations. This is your opportunity to shine and make a real impact in a thriving IFA firm.
This is the ideal opportunity for a Paraplanner who is currently developing others and spotting training requirements across their current firm.
Paraplanner Team Leader Duties:
- Take the reins and skilfully manage the daily workflow, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and on time.
- Be a referral point for Technical cases and the bridge between the team and senior management.
- Utilise your leadership finesse to manage resources within the team, and fearlessly collaborate with other team leaders or managers when additional support is needed.
- Drive improvements by refining procedures, processes, systems, and controls, all while keeping a keen eye on enhancing quality and control measures.
- Foster a culture of cohesion and open communication, making sure all personnel, from team members to advisers and other staff, are on the same page and working towards the company's vision.
- Deliver regular management information to showcase the team's success and growth and be ready to provide valuable input during manager meetings.
Paraplanner Team Leader Requirements:
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified as a minimum.
- Experience of working with an IFA or Wealth Management firm and experience of writing tailored suitability reports for various clients.
Paraplanner Team Leader Package / Benefits:
The Salary range for a Team Leader in the Paraplanning department is up to £45,000 to £50,000. Benefits 3 x life cover, pension scheme 5% matched, days off currently being offered for birthday and Christmas Eve. They close between Christmas and New Year and have free onsite car parking.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844