Patient Administration Co-ordinator
Full-time permanent position
Starting salary: £20.5k to £23.5k depending on experience
Holidays: 22 days + Public Holidays
Location: Southeast Kent (covering clinics across Faversham, Canterbury, Whitstable down to Ramsgate & Broadstairs)
Other benefits: Company pension + support with training/qualifications
Our client are looking to expand their team and are seeking a keen, motivated individual with a clinical services background.
Working in a face to face role within in the NHS Clinical team you will assist with the aftercare and all administration support to assist the client services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a public-facing role from within a Opticians, Veterinary Practice or Doctor Surgery, with their key quality being ‘Patient focused’
Full training and support will be given to ensure that the successful candidate is able to deliver a high-quality clinical service.
The successful applicant will also be expected to:
• Demonstrate a flexible, adaptable approach
• Have good oral and written communication skills
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Have an interest in helping people who have hearing problems
- Assisting the senior staff in performing routine duties
- Fault finding, repair and replacement of faulty accessories
- Taking impressions
- Assisting with fittings
- Guiding patients in proper use and care
- Identifying patients who would benefit from a reassessment
- Conduct daily clinics in a range of locations
- Fulfil administrative duties
- Driving licence + Car preferable
- Fully Covid vaccinated or exempt
Our client is a rapidly expanding privately-owned company built over the past 20 years to become the largest independent provider of their services in Kent.
Exciting developments within the business mean that they are currently increasing staff numbers to cope with growing demand from their services.
They require motivated people who are looking to further their career in healthcare. Our client has culture of training staff to a high standard.
They actively encourage staff to expand their scope of practice and develop new skills.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844