Insurance, Claims, General Insurance, Claims Assessor, Pet Claims, Veterinary, Vet Receptionist, Vet Qualification.
Pet Claims Assessor (Permanent) – Kings Hill
We are recruiting for an established client located on Kings Hill for a number of Pet Claims Assessors due to continued growth within the business.
Please read the full advertisement in order to see what is on offer.
This amazing organisation offers the real deal!
What is on offer in terms of Salary & Benefits Package available:
- £18,500.00 - £21,000.00 depending on experience per annum starting salary with annual pay increases
- 36.25 working hours per week
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with some flexibility available (ie. school hours could be considered)
- Performance related bonus (based on personal and company performance)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Superb working conditions with hybrid working available once you are up to speed so 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
- On the job training delivered by their superb Learning & Development team who will fill any knowledge gaps you may have
- A leadership team who will continue to support and empower you to continue and learn throughout your career within the business.
- The most amazing benefits package which are too many to mention below
A really fun place to work!
An exceptional array of benefits available, too many to mention but these include:
- Lots of fun activities, initiatives and celebrations such as awards nights, Christmas parties, team lunches, quiz nights
- A Wellbeing Team who provide little pick me ups such as sweetie drops, monthly fruit baskets and ice cream vans
- Lots of support for your mental wellbeing through Covea Minds, who provide Mental Health First Aiders and an Employee Assistance Programme where employees can access additional support such as counselling
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Health benefits such as free eye tests, flu jabs and the option to opt into private medical insurance
- Additional benefits such as discounted gym memberships, cycle to work schemes and discounts at lots of retailers
What sort of background are we looking for?
In order to meet the needs of a Pet Claims Assessor role it is considered:
- A perfect opportunity for someone with a Veterinary Nursing qualification (or who is perhaps working towards that) who has decided to look for work with more sociable hours, whilst still using their skills and experience in the veterinary field.
- A detailed knowledge of animal care.
- It could also be a great opportunity for a Vet Receptionist who again is looking for more sociable hours who has assisted with completion of pet insurance claims forms.
- Ideal for someone with some previous insurance claims experience who wants to get into Pet Claims.
- In addition to any of the above, you must ultimately have the ability to deliver world-class levels of customer care to all customers
- First class interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a wide audience of people from all walks of life
- Be able to build strong customer relationships
- Strong listening skills and be able to show empathy to customers during what can quite often be difficult times for them and use initiative to provide solutions
- Work collaboratively with others to meet shared company objectives.
What does the role of Pet Claims Assessor involve?
- A Pet Claims Assessor is responsible for assessing new and continuation claims by reviewing claims documentation supplied by the policy holder ad any relevant third parties.
- You will collect accurate information and necessary documents to proceed with the claim.
- Guiding the policyholder on how to proceed with the claim and keeping them informed at all times both verbally and in writing.
- Assisting the policyholder with general enquiries and any insurance issues
- Writing clear and some non standard letters where claims circumstances require it
- Ensure the prompt and accurate payment of valid claims
- Identify potentially fraudulent claims and following the agreed process for referral.
- Complete any other activities over and above those listed in the role profile appropriate to your skills and experience,
If you would like to be considered for one of these opportunities, please apply with an up to date CV asap.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844