Portfolio Manager, Loan Manager, Portfolio, Bridging Finance, Bridging Loan, Relationship Manager
An exceptional career opportunity is available, due to the company's success and expansion, for a Bridging Loan Portfolio Manager, with a leading Bridging Lender
A market leading package is being offered, a competitive negotiable package, comprehensive benefits and bonus, a long-term career in a dynamic organisation and career progression.
Base salary is very much dependent upon experience. Hybrid working available after successful probation
Bridging Loan Portfolio Manager Main Requirements:
- Undertaking the Pre-Completion Call
- Dealing with all Borrower interaction once the loan draws-down
- Managing the satisfaction of Conditions Subsequent
- Obtaining of documents as required (e.g., building insurance certificates; replacement AST documents; leases)
- Maintenance of satisfactory records of events during the life of the Loan (primarily but not exclusively using the CRM system)
- Managing anticipated redemption dates
- Negotiating additional loan facilities with the borrower (i.e., term extensions)
- Instructing and liaising with our appointed Lawyer to document loan extensions
- Escalating cases to the Credit Risk Manager/Managing Director
- Preparation of updates to the Lenders/Funders that own the underlying loan.
- Within 5 days of the loan completing issue, addressed to the Borrower our welcome letter which includes the assigned PM name and contact details.
- Checking security documents are correctly executed.
- Maintaining list of executed security documents (as detailed in the Report on Title)
- Monitoring registrations of the charges to ensure they are properly registered.
- Monitor Corporate Borrower’s at Companies House where any alerts are provided and ensure that Confirmation Statements and accounts filed on time and that there are no changes of directorships.
- Where works are being undertaken to the property liaise with the Borrower and/or our appointed Project Monitoring Surveyor (PMS)/Asset Manager (AM) to ensure works are progressing on time, on cost and of quality.
- Where works are being undertaken to the property from the facility allows, action any potential release monies in accordance with our appointed PMS/AM
- Up to date knowledge of tenants, payments, rents, next rent payment due. Understanding borrowers’ activity in other purchases to see if they want to fund other projects through us.
- Hosting borrowers at events (out of hours and weekends) to generate further loan opportunities and strengthen/develop relationships.
- Representing the business at industry sector and social events as required by the business.
- Assisting with possession claims and default claims or appointing receiver’s
- Be able to deal with questions/queries from assignees and sub funders.
- Understanding the suite of security documents and powers conferred within.
Bridging Loan Portfolio Manager Person Specification
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word experience.
- Be comfortable with change and invoking process change.
- Be prepared to contribute to ideas to improve finance systems, processes, and controls; and support their implementation.
- Be able to manage competing priorities and deliver on time deadlines.
- Cover colleagues’ roles during periods of absences.
- Be confident to escalate issues to management.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844