Do you want to be part of a professional production team within a manufacturing organisation that genuinely supports and nurtures their employees to reach their full potential?
An exceptional package is available with outstanding employee benefits all detailed below, which include a signing on bonus of £2K!
If you are looking for a new position for 2023 then please apply today!
You will be required to work individually or be part of a team producing finished goods to the correct standards. To monitor or operate a production lines or a single machine and follow standard operating instructions.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of verbal and written English.
- Basic understanding of mathematics.
- Computer literate.
- To have displayed the competencies expected of a Trainee.
- Take instruction from a team or line leader and at times work on your own.
- Sign On Bonus- £2,000 (paid in 3 sums during the first 12 months of employment)
- These are Permanent contracts offering stability and further development and training
- Salary- From £10.55 per hour after probation up to £12.66 per hour depending on shift pattern (with opportunity to progress up to an hourly rate of £14.52)
- Site located in Folkestone offering Free parking if required.
- 12 Hour Shift on a 4 on, 4 off basis working either a fixed day or night shift running from either 06:00-18:00 or 18:00-06:00
- Holidays: 23 Shifts Inc Bank Holidays (can buy/sell up to 3 shifts)
- Competitive Company Pension Scheme (company matches up to 9%)
- Life Assurance cover (4 times basic salary)
- Annual discretionary bonus based on company performance
- Enhancement for night shift working
- Membership of a Health cash plan
- Free company products
- Recognition scheme including rewards and employee of the month scheme
- Social events including Christmas Party and Fun-day event
All new employees commence as trainee operatives in order to complete the training and development program within the client’s business, this will enable you to understand all process, procedures, machines and products during this time, once your probation is passed you will receive promotion and a pay increase to Production Operative.
Apply Now for further information.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844