Property Management, Lettings, Estate Agency, Property
Great opportunity to join a forward thinking independent Estate Agency as a Property Manager.
Our client is an independent, proprietor-led letting and estate agency covering the South East. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join their well-established company in Maidstone. You will be expected to have a good track record working within the lettings industry and ideally in the Kent area along with being a self-motivated team player. On offer is a generous salary package dependant on experience.
- Assist in the day-to-day property management of a mixed professional in the Kent radius portfolio.
- Answer general, maintenance, and emergency phone calls, and deal with all general enquiries to resolve any reported issues accordingly, in line with the companies procedures, etc.
- Act as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors alike.
- Instruct maintenance works and ensure the satisfactory completion of any works commissioned.
- Monitor the performance of all/any contractors.
- Handle any enquiries and/or complaints.
- Receive, prioritise and coordinate new tenancies and end of tenancies.
- Process notices to vacate - Section 8 and 21 notices.
- ARLA qualifications preferred, although not essential *ARLA Training provided if desired*
- At least c.12 months relevant experience in a property management and/or a lettings support function.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies.
- Confidence in dealing with a variety of people on many levels.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Confident with In House Window based systems
Remuneration Subject to experience
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844