Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Officer, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment Manager
A leading, reputable Bridging and Commercial Finance company currently requires an Internal Recruitment Officer, due to its success and expansion.
As one of the UK’s prominent independent bridging finance providers, it provides a range of fast and flexible bridging loans and buy-to-let mortgages to all its intermediaries and clients. It can lend all its specialist products to its borrowers in a prompt and professional manner
They pride themselves on their ability to deliver fast turnaround times, excellent customer service and high attention to detail in every aspect of its business
It is a vibrant, energetic, and supportive team of just under 100 people, with a modern office in the heart of the West End
The purpose of the Recruitment Officer role is to be responsible for managing all aspects of staff recruitment. You will oversee the process to ensure procedures are followed in a timely and efficient manner. You will work with line managers, filter CV’s, shortlist candidates, schedule interviews and communicate with candidates.
You will also play a crucial role in attracting, sourcing, and selecting top talent for the Company. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process, building strong relationships with hiring managers, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment or human resources, along with deep knowledge of the screening, interviewing, and hiring processes. We’re seeking someone who’s passionate about discovering untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping people develop successful careers.
- Be responsible for the effective management and delivery of the recruitment process, ensuring procedures are followed in a timely and efficient manner. This will involve arranging interviews, liaising with the relevant line managers to ensure the smooth running of recruitment campaigns.
- Proactively source and attract high-quality candidates through various channels such as job boards, social media platforms, networking events, and referrals.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of our current recruitment strategies, processes, and tools. Identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement to optimize the effectiveness of our talent acquisition efforts.
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, and schedule and conduct interviews to assess candidate qualifications, skills, and culture fit.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand their talent requirements, develop job descriptions, and provide regular updates on recruitment progress.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g., job application and onboarding processes)
- Create, review, and update all company job descriptions.
- Ensure a positive and engaging candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, including timely communication, providing feedback, and addressing candidate inquiries.
- Send job offers in verbal and written communication to successful candidates and notify unsuccessful candidates.
- Identify specific high-level roles that require external assistance and determine the need for engaging external recruiting agencies.
- Collaborate with external agencies on negotiation and offer management for high-level candidates, ensuring competitive and fair compensation packages.
- Maintain regular communication with external agencies to track the progress of open positions and candidate pipelines.
- Manage and maintain the jobs page on the company website, regularly updating job postings and ensuring they are accurately displayed.
- Implement and maintain a Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to streamline and enhance the recruitment process, ensuring efficient candidate management and accurate data tracking.
- Support the HR Manager and Chief of Staff in other HR administrative tasks as and when required.
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Officer or similar role, with a successful track record in full-cycle recruitment.
- Familiarity with lending roles such as underwriters, loan officers, finance analysts, and other positions within the lending industry is highly desirable.
- Understanding of the skills, qualifications, and experience required for lending roles to effectively assess and screen candidates.
- Familiarity with candidate searching platforms such as LinkedIn and other online professional networks to source and attract top talent.
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment techniques, sourcing strategies, and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please get in touch with Robert for further details.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844