Sales, Customer Services, Estate Agency,
Our independent and well-established client is looking for a Trainee Sales Negotiator. Our client has an excellent reputation in the local area and most of the business will be in Maidstone although flexibility required as other offices are placed around the Kent area.
It is an exciting time to join the branch where growth is happening fast and the team is growing.
Trainee Sales Negotiator - £18-21,000 + Comm
- Welcome all customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner.
- Listen carefully to ensure you correctly ascertain the customers’ needs from the details provided.
- Match customers to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Attend viewings where necessary.
- Immediately follow up all viewings keeping the vendor fully informed at all times.
- Ensure all customers are immediately notified of any new properties that may be suitable.
- Attend to all administrative duties on receipt of an acceptable offer progressed to completion.
- Encourage all customers to take advantage of all services provided by the Estate agents
- Comply with all company and legislative procedures at all times.
- Previous sales experience or high end customer service
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High standard of customer care/service.
- Ability to work accurately whilst under pressure in a target orientated environment.
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, E-mail systems and the Internet.
- Well organised.
- Team Player.
Must have a full driving licence and be a car owner.
Hours of work: 08:45 – 17.30 (Saturday’s will be necessary with day off in the week)
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844