We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on a permanent basis to support the Logistics Department of our Folkestone Client
Our Warehouse provides components to the factory and you will be responsible for ensuring the correct handling and storage of both incoming and outgoing goods.
Regular duties include:
• Receiving supplier component deliveries, ensuring correctness of deliveries against the delivery documents, ensuring that there are no discrepancies in quantity and quality.
• Handling and locating stock accurately, ensuring no damages during handling.
• Dispatching components in a timely and correct manner, following safe handling & loading procedures.
• Ensuring that the issue of components is in line with the correct stock and batch rotation practice.
• Stock taking within the component warehouse.
Education and experience required:
• Valid forklift license – Counterbalance and VNA.
• Experience of working in a Warehouse environment.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and SOPs with an organized and methodical approach.
• Computer literate with experience of SAP an advantage.
You will be required to work a shift pattern of 12 hours, on a 4 day on, 4 days off shift pattern. The shift start times are staggered and cover from 5am through to 8pm.
In return they offer a competitive package, including 23 shifts annual leave, a pension matched up to 9%, discretionary annual bonus and membership of a health cash plan.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844