Media, Marketing, Content
Job Title – Content Executive
Place of work – Dover/Hybrid Opportunity
Salary up to £25-30k dep on experience
To own the development of content production and execution to support the successful delivery of Marcomms for the company.
No two days will be the same in this role as content is required for all our businesses and activities. This position will also lead the development of digital channels and content, as the company looks to relaunch its digital footprint at a time of exciting development within the business.
Duties of the Post Holder
- Create and deliver a variety of content formats to engage with target audiences and stakeholders, including SEO focussed copy, video production, photography and graphics.
- Own and develop new digital channels to market, including new social media channels, blogs, forms and user generated content.
- Mentor the Digital Marketing Apprentice in the creation of content and digital deployment.
- Responsibility for maintaining up-to-date content for the corporate website.
- Work alongside the Campaign Planning Executive to provide analysis and reporting of all digital campaigns and communications, including against KPI’s, for Board reports and for the Executive.
- Maintain the departmental calendar of activity (as taken from the Communications & Marketing Plans).
- Lead on the development of customer insight to assist data driven marcomms activities.
- Assist in the delivery of all other marcomms channels, corporate events and exhibitions (incl. attendance), including marketing materials and branding.
- Support the Marketing & Customer Relations Manager in maintaining a good working relationship with the Creative Agency to deliver the timely production of various publications required by the business (e.g. annual reports, guides, leaflets, advertisements and brochures).
- Support the Marketing & Customer Relations Manager as an advocate for the corporate brand identity.
- Keep accurate records, maintain the department’s professional image and to understand and work to relevant procedures.
- The post holder is required to undertake the necessary administrative tasks associated with the role (incl financial procedures).
- The post holder is required to be included on the duty roster for on-call media duties.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager or supervisor from time to time. Such duties will be reasonable in relation to the jobholder’s skills, abilities and status
- To comply with environmental instructions and to identify potential risks to the environment, or areas where environmental impact can be reduced
- To comply with all safety instructions and to accept responsibility for your own safety and the safety of others who may be affected by what you do
- To identify potential risks in the work area, and to report such risks promptly to management
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Experience in a digital marketing role with strong emphasis on content marketing.
- Experience in copywriting, videography and photography and website management.
- Experience in managing external agencies and internal departments in order to meet production/campaign deadlines
- Good knowledge of the full range of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel PowerPoint etc.) in order to present information professionally in a variety of formats.
- Experience of handling confidential information/material and a good understanding of the importance of confidentiality in a business workplace.
- Full driving licence and use of own car with Business Use Car Insurance
- Willing to use initiative be Pro-active & enthusiastic
- Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise own workload, managing own time and working to deadlines.
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to work with minimal supervision as an individual or as part of a team.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to speak clearly and concisely
- Flexible approach.
- Able to concentrate and maintain accuracy for prolonged periods when working on complex tasks.
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with peers, managers, customers and other individuals at all levels.
- Role model in creating a culture of integrity and respect, creating a great place to work
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844