Lab, Laboratory, Scientific, Pharmaceutical, Graduate, Science,
Great opportunity to gain some additional experience with a professional laboratory setting for global manufacturing company and key employer in the area.
The role is being presented on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months, so this will se you through until February/March 2022 (thereafter to be confirmed).
Working within a really friendly, happy team, there is some degree of flexibility on the ideal candidate, so a relevant Science related degree would be an advantage, but we are happy to look at applications from individuals with A level or equivalent in a Science related subject, ie. Chemistry, Biology etc.
However, applicants must be able to work safely in a Laboratory environment and work to GLP and GMP standards, all within a friendly/supportive team setting.
Working within the Quality Department you will be required to perform analytical testing, following established procedures within the Lab and providing accurate testing results.
You will require good communication skills and a friendly personality.
Additional Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
• In Process additions and decisions with supervision
• Testing Consumer Complaints
• Test All Bulks & Finished Goods
• Work independently to carry out tasks on a daily basis
• Keep detailed, up to date lab notebooks and recording accurate results
• Making up analytical solutions
• Test All Bulks, Raw Materials & Finished Goods
• Media Preparation & Controls
• RO Water/Seawater Testing
• Read Plates & results recording
• Factory Swab Testing
• Reagent Preparation
• Bacterial identification
• Working to GMP/GLP/LIMs
• QC Testing on various products.
• Awareness of Calibration data and maintaining where appropriate
• Awareness of stock levels
• Reporting of Deviations to relevant Manager
Working Hours: You will be required to become part of an established shift pattern working on a 4 days on, 4 days off basis between the hours of 6am and 6pm (no night shift working required), so ultimately you will be working 11.42 hours per day shift.
If you would like to be considered and have the relevant experience, please send over a CV as soon as possible in order to be considered.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844