RSFL are currently working on an exceptional opportunity with a global manufacturing client and key employer within the area who are recruiting for a Projects Engineering Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Our client offer’s job stability, in a changing world!
Skills & Knowledge, we are seeking:
- Engineering apprenticeship qualification in either an Electrical or Mechanical discipline and a level of further education
- Project Management Qualification or extensive experience
- Experience in managing engineering projects
- Extensive knowledge of equipment and suppliers
- Good network within the industry
- Management / Leadership skills
- An understanding of the business issues being addressed and how they relate to the project activities
- Proactively seeks improvement, is a solution provider and a problem solver
- Is ready to pioneer new ideas
- Embraces and accelerates change in a fast-paced environment
- Communicates effectively; delivers impactful presentations
Benefits, Hours of Work & Duration:
- A favourable salary is available, depending on experience
- Exceptional pension contribution matched up to 9%
- Life Assurance cover at 4 x base salary
- Health Cash Plan with Healthshield
- Company performance related annual bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Mon to Thur: 9am to 5pm. Fri: 9am to 4.30pm – As hoc work from home available.
- £6,500 per annum car allowance
- Individual performance related annual bonus c£6000 - £7000
- 24 days holiday (can buy/sell 2 days per year) plus 8 bank holidays
The Position Itself:
- To manage capital investment projects for all UK operations ensuring delivery of solutions that meet the agreed objectives. All projects are to be delivered accurately safely and to budget.
- To support the investment activities required for the French operation.
- To manage the implementation of projects into the business, communicating progress and keeping senior management up to date on milestone compliance.
- Identify investment opportunities that support the business strategic direction.
- Manage the facilities team and monitor performance against activities.
You will be responsible for:
- To directly line manage the Facilities team: Facilities Supervisor, 2 x Site Services Engineers, 1 Facilities Engineer and a Capita Projects Intern.
- The statutory compliance of the supply chain equipment in relation to facilities and infrastructure
- To manage associated budgets and be responsible for annual forecasting and day to day adherence to agreed budgets, to ensure liaison with the sites financial department.
- The control of contractors when on any of the UK sites, ensuring provision of appropriate quality of workmanship, compliance to legislative standards, adherence to time and budget.
- Capital investments, Asset Management & HS&E
- Ensure the engineering team maintain all sites in a safe and clean order
- Manage the revenue budget
- Responsible for planning applications and building regulation applications
- Responsible for all security activities including the provision of physical protection
If you would like to be considered for this interesting opportunity, please send your CV as soon as possible.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844