We are currently recruiting for a talented Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join a very established client, based in Ramsgate. This is a permanent opportunity to join a strong Marketing department, delivering maximum consumer optimisation and developing further the digital proposition. This is a chance to lead, build and execute B2C and B2B activity across all ecommerce channels.
The role: Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be an expert in your field, leading and inspiring the team to drive sales KPIs. Understand our markets, competitors and customers to manage, create and implement marketing plans to maximise the business return.
The main focus for this position is to be the commercial lead in delivering the most compelling ecommerce propositions which will drive revenue. Reviewing product detail pages, price and promotions daily will be at the heart of what you do with a view to establishing your CRO roadmap. You will work with the wider Marketing team to help target their campaigns, convert the traffic generated by optimising our customer’s and our D2C websites.
Furthermore, you will manage content strategy, optimize the companies digital shelf and oversee the digital customer journey utilizing tools and web analytics. Use the customer and website data to analyse and build ecommerce marketing plans and define strategic objectives with the goal to drive commercial growth.
The successful Ecommerce Marketing Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Lead implementation of digital strategy, retailer ecommerce strategy development (including PDP template, joint marketing activities, tracking pixel implementation)
- Responsible for SEO, SEA and Amazon Advertising (AMS), D2C website (inc development & operations).
- Develop online reviews (retailer & D2C), customer journey management utilising the CRM.
- Manage all ecommerce activities to ensure the objectives of the business are met within agreed budgetary parameters.
- Understand the end user customer journey and implement into ecommerce plans to maximise sales and return on investment.
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the Company to ensure communication of ecommerce activities are successfully delivered at the right time to meet the needs of the business.
- Have ownership of key areas of responsibility and realise departmental strategy into ecommerce plans to ensure company objectives are met.
- Seek to reduce waste and improve processes and oversee departmental processes wherever possible.
- Always aim to exceed customer expectations.
- Understand how you contribute to the on-going success of the Company and maintain confidentiality of business information.
- Carry out all reasonable tasks as requested by a manager.
For your efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, onsite parking and many other company benefits.
Apply to day and don’t miss out.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844