We are currently working with a client in rural Canterbury who are recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Adminstrator to join their team.
A unique opportunity to join a family run business who are offering full training an development for the successful candidate to become a production planner.
The successful candidate will:
- Be confident and have a can-do approach
- Be willing to learn and develop further
- Have grades C or above in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office programmes
- Have an aptitude to prioritise
- Have the ability to use own initiative
Working hours will be Monday-Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Due to location, you must have access to your own transport.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844