Paraplanner, Paraplanning, Senior Paraplanner
A unique opportunity is available for a Hybrid Paraplanner, to join a well-established multi-office Wealth Manager and Accountancy Practice
You will need to be base in the North-West as you will need to be office based on occasion, when required for the business
It is award-winning and is one of the largest Chartered Accountancy and Financial Planning firms in the country. It is looking for a qualified and experienced Paraplanner to work on a fully remote basis, joining a highly experienced Paraplanning team.
You will be providing Paraplanning support around Tax Planning cases, Pension Technical Cases, Investment Products and Cash Flow Modelling. Full holistic financial planning.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work 100% from home, joining an exceptional national and prestigious company, and excel your career as a Paraplanner.
What’s in it for you: Paraplanner
- Salary range £38,000 to £45,000
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Various incentives, bonus and days off
- Ongoing study support and support with exams
Skills and experience required: Paraplanner
- Level 4 Diploma (as a minimum)
- Experience as a Paraplanner in an IFA/Wealth Management firm
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and literate
- Organisational and analytical skills
APPLY TODAY and I will be in touch.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844