A global, well established, forward thinking manufacturing site in Folkstone are seeking an experienced QC supervisor to join their experienced team. You will be responsible for leading the Laboratory Technicians in support of the production operations covering FMCG and Medical Device Products.
The successful candidate will be required to work 0600 – 1800 4 days on 4 days off.
Education and Prior Work Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in Quality Control or similar related and regulated industry (e.g. FMCG, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals)
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO22716 and ISO 13485 an advantage
- Experience working within a team environment
- Experience in leading a team an advantage
- Experience delivering work-based training to new and existing staff is desired
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and under stringent timelines
- Excellent attention to detail.
Duties to include, but are not limited to
- Supporting a safety culture and awareness within the laboratories and the implementation of plant safety policies and procedures
- Testing Raw materials, Semi-finished and Cosmetic Finished goods for use in Production and Distribution
- The testing of the Medical devices produced on site for Production and Distribution
- Supporting a Quality culture in the Quality Control Laboratories programs, striving for continuous improvements, in compliance with GMP and all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Supports the initial and ongoing training of laboratory staff
- Keeping detailed, up to date laboratory notebooks in accordance with Policy
A full Job description is available up on application and an excellent benefits package awaits the successful candidate.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844